- to be devoted to glorifying and enjoying God, reaching out to those who don’t know Jesus, and growing those who do.
We want to see…
- A vibrant church intentionally serving the surrounding suburbs, the wider community and the world, with the gospel of Jesus in word and deed.
- A growing community passionately responding to God, maturing in Christ, faithfully gathering together, and serving one another in love.
- A church that equips all people to pass on the gospel to the coming generations who will impact the world for Jesus in their lifetime
We are committed to…
- We are committed to the good news that God’s Son, Jesus Christ, gave up his life for the sins of the world, and rose from death to rule over everything.
(1 Cor 15:1-4; Eph 1:19-22; 1 Pet 2:24; John 3:16,36; Phil 2:6-11)
- We are committed to clear, Christ-centered Bible teaching that calls everyone to trust in Jesus alone as Savior and obeying Him as Lord.
(2 Tim 3:14-17; Col 4:4; John 14:6; Eph 2:8-9)
- We are committed to engaging people outside the church with the person and claims of Jesus.
(1 Pet 2:11-12, 3:13-17, Col 4:5-6)
- We are committed to church activity which is welcoming and understandable to newcomers.
(1 Cor 14:23; 2 Cor 4:2; 1 Pet 5:14; Heb 13:1-2)
- We are committed to praying to God our Father, in dependence on his rule over all things, and we seek to pray according to His will.
(Rom 8:15-16; Matt 6:10; 1 John 5:14-15)
- We are committed to displaying the fruit of God’s Spirit, setting our minds on what his Spirit desires, and seeking the gifts of the Spirit that are good for building up the church.
(Gal 5:22-26; Rom 8:5; 1 Cor 14:12)
- We are committed to regularly meeting together to encourage one-another to worship God in lives of loving, sacrificial service.
(Rom 12:1-2; Heb 10:24-25)
- We are committed to caring well for all age groups within our church family.
(1 Tim 5:1-4)
- We are committed to serving together, generously using the gifts, abilities and resources God has given, for His glory.
(Eph 4:11-13; Rom 12:6-8)
- We are committed to encouraging people to dedicate their lives to gospel ministry and to supporting gospel ministry to the ends of the earth.
(2 Tim 2:2; Matt 28:18-20)
- We are committed to easing the burden of the poor and the oppressed in our community and throughout the world.
(Jam 1:27; 1 John 3:17-18)